April 7, 2008

Tamil Website

Hi i just wanted to include this very good website which my hubby came upon recently! Its very good .Has a very good quality online movie links and the picture and sound effects r very clear.It has every classification needed for tamil viewers. Watch www.megatamil.net . There r Live tvs,movies,FMs etc. Its cool and great yaar! We watched a recent new movie "kannum kannum" starring prasanna.It is a good family movie to watch and an apt climax! Enjoy~

I also visited the website from my new commentor, www.movies-tv-songs.com , it is also very good.This will be interesting for those who r in need of tamil lyrics for their favourite tamil songs.
There r lots and lots of collections but we can only download the songs to hear.I found the different types of quotes that r added in the webpage very interesting . Oh my i never knew that there r so many types of quotes in life! Do visit this site also guys!

1 comment:

The Case Family said...

Thanks for stopping by to see my blog! My sense of humor is what keeps me going. Life is too short and we all need to stop sweating the small stuff.