April 4, 2008

Jai Sai Ram


Saibaba-the name may confuse u cos there r two saibaba's wellknown.But the one iam talking about is Shirdi Saibaba.Initially even i never believed in his leelas or i never even thought i would believe him or become a follower one day.But u know i did.And now here iam still praying and believing him with all my heart.A real life incident helped me a lot, changed my life and gave a big and very good turning point. My marriage plans were getting delayed by two years. And one of my mom's friends directed me towards shirdi saibaba and took me to his temple once.She told me if i went to his temple continuously for eleven weeks,pray in his feet wholeheartedly then saibaba would answer my prayers.I did. I went to his temple,sometimes even cried to help me out to get settled in life..and as soon as i finished the eleventh time we got the green signal and the hopes of finally getting married to someone that i didnt know! Thanks to saibaba again that i got the man i wished for! Later i went to pray to him for a normal and healthy pregnancy,yo i got two lovely kids perfectly normal.


Baba's power had a significant effect in all these things that have happened in my life .I always think about him the same way i think about my favourite gods.I believed in him, i sang the saibhajans alongwith the other sai devotees in the temple and sometimes even cried during the Aratis (Pooja) .

After coming here to US i joined in the yahoogroup which is solely devoted for writing materials about Shirdi Saibaba and sharing them with others.Recitations of Saibhajans r done and many devotees share their prayers and experiences in the group. The link to this group is mysaibaba20@yahoogroups.com ,there one can download and save Sai's photos,listen to cds etc.

Believe in Shirdi Saibaba and he will show u the way!

1 comment:

Akila kalaichelvan said...

Believe in Shirdi Saibaba and he will show u the way!
He will also be with us all through the way.
aAm sairam